- Pack with 3 pairs – 180 inches long
- The use of hand wraps are essential for boxing practicing as it supports the wrists, protects your hand and avoid injuries on the tiny bones around the knuckles
- The hand wraps are made on semi-elastic material to easily conform to the hand in a secure and comfort way
- Made with polyamide and polyester, the hand wraps dry fast and keep your hands cool
- Reinforced stitching and hook and loop fastener closure
- Made in Brazil
The hand wraps are used to ensure comfort and safety in the practice of fighting sports and martial arts. The boxing hand wraps protects the joints of the fingers, the tiny bones around the knuckles, wrists, tendons and muscles. They also reduce the impact of blows struck on punching bags or opponents, in training and competitions.
The hand wraps are used in fighting modalities such as boxing, muay thai, MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), karate, taekwondo, among others.
The boxing hand wraps have reinforced stitching and hook and loop fastener closure. They are made on semi-elastic material to easily conform to the hand in a secure and comfort way. They are made with polyamide and polyester that dry fast and keep your hands cool.
There are no reviews yet.